[wtp-dev] Properties available in JST server deployment build file

Hi,

I need to extend the deployextension build file for the JBoss server adaptor
(buildfiles/jboss323.xml) to do some extra work when deploying modules.

My question now is: What properties are available from within that file? Or,
to be more specific, is it possible to use workspace-specific path variables defined in the Eclipse preferences under General -> Workspace -> Linked Resources or Java -> Build Path -> Classpath Variables?

I looked around but didn't find something useful. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Stefan

Back to the top