-------- Оригинално писмо --------
От: Christopher Jaun
Относно: Re: [wtp-dev] how to make my own wizard which extends the wtp
jsdt wizard.
До: "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

Изпратено на: Четвъртък, 2009, Юли 23 16:51:54 EEST

Hello,

The JSDT project wizard extends the org.eclipse.jface.wizard.Wizard class. Without knowing what you are doing its hard to say what the best way is to create another wizard. There are no specific extension points for extending the JSDT wizard.

1. You could start from scratch and just make sure your finish operation adds the js nature and JSDT metadata files to the project in the way the current wizard does.
2. You could try extending our existing wizard.
3. You could try adding another page to our existing wizard.

There is information in the eclipse help system that may be able to help you with general wizard and UI development questions. Looking at the existing code is probably the best way to get started.

In general packages marked "internal" are not meant to be used as API, so the contents in them can change. The current JS Project wizard is contained in the internal package. That's something to keep in mind if you choose to extend it.

Thanks,
Chris

Inactive hide details for stanimir petrov <cristal_reaver@xxxxxx>stanimir petrov <cristal_reaver@xxxxxx>

          stanimir petrov <cristal_reaver@xxxxxx>
          Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          07/23/2009 06:55 AM

          Please respond to
          "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[wtp-dev] how to make my own wizard which extends the wtp jsdt wizard.

Hi
I set up WTP 3.1 prugins of jsdt as separate projects.
I created my own project and i will extend the WTP jsdt ui plugin. I begin with the wizard.
How can i create my own wizard ui, which in the end creates _javascript_ project.
Also what is the difference between
package org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.internal.ui.wizards
and
package org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.ui.wizards