From: stanimir petrov <cristal_reaver@xxxxxx>
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/10/2009 08:54 AM
Subject: [wtp-dev] ATF project, i cannot find and install it - help
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

 Hi
I need to have HTML/CSS inspector. I found that ATF project has such inspector. I search all the sites and archives to download plugin but nothing, it is missing every where.
There are news that it shall/is part of the WTP 3.0 project but i have been check out its source code and there is not such package. Can anyone help :|

Also please advise for any other inspector plugin that i can use.

Thank you