Re: [wtp-dev] Adding Content Assist for external Javascript library

Hi Julian,

If you have a _javascript_ file or files that you would like to make available as a library take a look at the org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.support.firefox plugin.

This plugin adds a firefox specific library, using JSDT extensions, to a project and makes its fields/functions available in content assist. It has all the code in there to create a new library container and make it available in the project wizard or in the project properties page.

Let me know if that handles your scenario.

Thanks,
Chris

Inactive hide details for Julián Suárez <juliansuarezlopera@xxxxxxxxx>Julián Suárez <juliansuarezlopera@xxxxxxxxx>

          Julián Suárez <juliansuarezlopera@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          07/07/2009 05:21 AM

          Please respond to
          "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[wtp-dev] Adding Content Assist for external _javascript_ library

Hi, I'm currently developing a plugin to add content assist for an external Javscript Library.

I'm fairly new with plugin development in Eclipse, and I've still haven't managed to find the right Extension Point to do what I want.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Julian