From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carl Anderson
Sent: 06 юли 2009 г. 16:49 ч.
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Cc: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.; wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] Verifying JEE Tools meeting this week

Rob,

I plan to attend the call this week. The preliminary agenda is at http://wiki.eclipse.org/JEE_Status_Meetings/2009-07-09 and for anyone else who wants to join, the call in info is at http://wiki.eclipse.org/JEE_Status_Meetings .

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer
 Rob Stryker <rob.stryker@xxxxxxxxxx>

				Rob Stryker <rob.stryker@xxxxxxxxxx>
				Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

				07/07/2009 12:01 AM

	Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[wtp-dev] Verifying JEE Tools meeting this week

Howdy all:

Hope you all had a good weekend. (I did. I was at the beach. w00t).
Still much to discuss (perhaps even more so since there's been a 2-3
week break).
So is everyone up for a call this week? Thanks.

- Rob Stryker