Re: Re: Re: [wtp-dev] Run WDT/sourceediting, questions - help!

Ok, and when i want to test my changes to ui for example, how to start new instance of eclipse with loaded my changed plug in. And if i have changes in the other plug in projects for example in the core or debug, how can i run them in one place, without building jars for every plugin and overriding them in another eclipse folder. I am sorry for the question, this is my first plug in project and i did not find anywhere how to do this.

-------- Оригинално писмо --------
От: Nitin Dahyabhai
Относно: Re: Re: [wtp-dev] Run WDT/sourceediting, questions - help!
До: "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

Изпратено на: Четвъртък, 2009, Юли 2 19:27:50 EEST

Actually, all of the folders under sourceediting/pluginsare meant to be individual projects in your workspace.  Try checkingthem out as different projects to start with.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing
IBM Rational

stanimir petrov <cristal_reaver@xxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/02/2009 04:09 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."       <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wideor architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: Re: [wtp-dev] Run WDT/sourceediting,questions - help!

Thank you very much

I thought so, but i checkout the wtp/sourceediting and i set up it as plugin project. I must select the needed plugins in the new instance from hereWindows > Preferences... > Plug-in Development > Target Platform
But i cannot get it how can i add the not build in jars plugins to thetarget platform. How can i add a set of plugins to the running new instance?