From: pstein <pxsteiner@xxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 06/30/2009 01:36 AM
Subject: [wtp-dev] Is there a good, visual XSD schema editor for Eclipse?
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Is there a good, visual XSD schema editor for Eclipse?
I mean not only a simple text editor for XSD schema files.

Smart features could be:
- Supporting drag & drop of ComplexType definitions from one XSD schema file
into an imported schema file
- Searching of unreferenced ComplexTypes
- Make a flat XSD schema file from a hierarchy of a root and multiple
(nested) imported XSD schema files
- ...

Is there such an advanced plugin for Eclipse?

Peter