[wtp-dev] No JEE Tools Status Meeting this week

Folks,

The meeting was cancelled this week due to miscommunication. (Rob- my apologies... I didn't see your note arrive and was unaware of it until Kaloyan's response.) We will have it next week- July 2 - at the normal time. These discussions are important, and we need to get this design underway early during WTP 3.2 development. We invite all interested parties to attend.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer

Back to the top