[wtp-dev] Reminder no status meeting ... and thanks!

Remember there is no status meeting today, 6/25, nor next week, 7/2. If
there's any questions or issues that come up, please just ask on one of
our lists.

In our next meeting, 7/9, we'll spend some time having a software
postmortem for our Galileo release; try and capture any facts about the
previous year's release; things that went well, things that could be
improved, and discuss possible priorities and action plans to improve our
process. So, while you are (hopefully) taking a few deep breaths and
relaxing after our Galileo release, be sure to make notes if anything
comes to mind.

And speaking of Galileo ... I wanted to express my sincere thanks and
appreciation to all you committers, contributors, users, and adopters that
make WTP the success that it is; and give my congratulations on yet
another great release! Thank you.

Back to the top