Re: [wtp-dev] JEE Status Meeting

I know on the call a followup was suggested for this week. I'm wondering if this was agreed upon and if there's interest in one. With the addition of Konstantin's ideas and some more work of mine, I'm sure there could be some further input.

- Rob Stryker

Carl Anderson wrote:

Folks,

It's been a while since we've had one, so I just wanted to let everyone know that we will be having the JEE Status Meeting this week. The agenda is at http://wiki.eclipse.org/JEE_Status_Meetings/2009-06-11 and the time and call in information can be found at http://wiki.eclipse.org/JEE_Status_Meetings . (Note that we will not limit discussion to what is on the agenda.)

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer