From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: 28 май 2009 г. 10:36 ч.
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] Time for finishing touches on Release Review Docuware

I've made a first pass at or Release Review docuware, but now need to ask other PMC members and Project Leads to review and fix up your special sections: A web version is visible at
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/releaseReviews/200906/WebTools3.1.pdf

and you can find/edit the 'odt' version in our web site repository, under

/releaseReviews/200906/

You can edit the odt file directly, if you'd like and think you can do it at a time when no one else is ... or, else someone will have to 'merge' the documents. I can do that ... just save a copy of the file with your initials in filename. Project Leads: Improve the "feature" section: I've left in the general descriptions of features, but if there is any thing new this year or anything you want to emphasize or de-emphasize more, feel free to add and remove bullets. PMC Members: Improve your "specialty" sections ... Raghu - Planning document, Tim API and and architecture, Kaloyan Usability/UI, Naci Education, Neal, the quality section and bugzilla tables. All: improve any part of it you want :) Now the rub ... we need a draft to EMO by 29th, Friday, so please complete by Friday noon, or let me know if you can not. Remember, the audience of the document are "process people" at EMO and adopters that'd be fairly technical and familar with project, and just want to be sure we are on track for their use. That is, does not have to be 'end user' or 'press release' quality. There is also a short/summary version (also an obvious odt file in that same directory). After you finish the long document, please edit the summary document appropriately ... perhaps add "new features" there, the bug count tables, etc. Here's a link to a note with other links to the actual "official" what is required documentation if you want to refresh you memory. http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-planning-council/msg01621.html