RE: [wtp-dev] Tomcat start fails with syntax error

Carlos,

This mailing list is for WTP development. Please post questions about WTP usage on the WTP newsgroup [1].  I've not seen this problem, but I'll try to provide some assistance on the newsgroup.

Thanks,
Larry

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.webtools