From: Konstantin Komissarchik [mailto:konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 1:49 PM
To: 'Wayne Beaton'
Cc: 'Anne Jacko'; 'emo-ip-team@xxxxxxxxxxx'; 'David M Williams'
Subject: RE: IP Log issues due to project re-org

Thanks, Wayne.

> Do you have any reason to doubt what Dash is reporting?

Nope. The listed committers are there due project re-org. All of these
individuals made commits to files that later became part of WTP Common when
WTP was still a single project. The CVS history tracks back through the
re-org to present the full picture, but it looks like the committer database
does not.

> The IP Team tells me that they'll accept a log with "not a current
> committer" beside the name. Unless I've missed something (which is
> certainly possible), you're done.

Great. That's the answer that I was looking for. :)

- Konstantin