Re: [wtp-dev] clarification needed about bug submitting process

The short answer is that yes, bugs can still go in between M7 and the
Release in June. But there is an ever increasing amount of review
required.

The long answer is documented in our ramp down plan.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_3.1_Ramp_down_Plan_for_Galileo

If you are asking if they will go into CVS, but not be released for a
build, that's something we have no project-wide formal policy on. I
normally encourage teams not to do it ... at least in HEAD ... in case
some bug is discovered that requires a fast fix, then HEAD is ready to go.
Some teams do "post release" work early in some temporary side branch.

HTH

From:
Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
To:
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."
<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>