Re: [wtp-dev] WTP psychopath xpath2 implementation

Mukul thanks. You may also be interested in running the org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath2.processor.w3c.tests plugin and test cases. As you fix issues I'm running those tests and have started to see several drops in the number we do not pass.

Keep the patches coming.

Dave

Mukul Gandhi wrote:
Hi all,
   I have been looking at psychopath XPath 2.0 processor source code
lately. To me, the present implementation looks quite good. The
modularity of source code and choice of abstractions in psychopath
source, look great to me.

But we do have some non compliances as per the W3C XPath 2.0
specification (also documented at,
http://psychopath.sourceforge.net/report.pdf). To my opinion, it won't
be much difficult to solve many of the non-compliant items.

I have already submitted two patches. I would be working as I find
time, to fix as many errors as I can in psychopath. I would be
submitting patches when I have any of them.

Back to the top