Re: [wtp-dev] Generating WST SDK Documentation

Well, as I said, I have ascript that generates the neccessary information and the toc.xml information. I'll take a look at the JSF stuff to see if I can find the necessary ids needed to plug into. I have it working as a Primary toc, but it needs to integrate into the existing toc for the SDK.

Dave

Angel Vera wrote:

David,

Some time ago, we went through the process of adapting the JSF team's ant scripts that generate the proper ISV docs to get them to work with the servertools component. You can use servertools/docs/org.eclipse.servertools.doc.isv, as an example of the scripts. Make sure you browse through the README.TXT, for detailed steps on how to get it working.

Good luck!

Best Regards,
-- --
Mr. Angel Vera
Server Tools Developer for WTP and Rational
Lotus Notes: Angel Vera/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Tel: 905-413-5919 - E-Mail: arvera@xxxxxxxxxx
-----
Those who think that something is impossible,
should not interfere with those who are willing to do it. - Angel Vera

Inactive hide details for David Carver ---04/14/2009 09:55:32 AM---Is there a standard way the WTP SDK documentation is being gDavid Carver ---04/14/2009 09:55:32 AM---Is there a standard way the WTP SDK documentation is being generated?