Re: [wtp-dev] Fw: [wtp-releng] Fw: Galileo must-do: The Babel Galileotrain has been set up

Raev, Kaloyan wrote:
Hi Dave, The reason should be that XSLT is not yet in Babel. The language pack build I use is a recent one - April 8th. I guess I should find XSLT language files in the webtools.sourceediting pack, but they are simply not there.
Check this out: http://download.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_packs/BabelLanguagePack-webtools.sourceediting-en_AA_3.5.0.v20090408033738.zip
Yeah, Nitin just added the XSLT maps last week to Babel. So I'll keep an eye on the Babel builds.

Dave

Back to the top