From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: 09 април 2009 г. 07:39 ч.
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] What is our retention policy in WTP?

Why, that is answered right here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/Retention_Policy

Which I just put there. I would have sworn we had one written somewhere,
but I couldn't find it. So wrote that new one.

I think it's the kind of policy we all sort of know and understand, but
have never written down.

And some parts of it (the update site) has been sort of willy nilly over
the years.

At any rate, I now want to change the update site policy so it's smaller.
I was keeping lots of releases on there, just to see if I could, but it's
kind of a pain, so thought I'd put forth this proposal, as our retention
policy, and see if anyone has any comments or concrete use-cases that are
not covered.