Re: [wtp-dev] Galileo Features Question

Good suggestion for Galileo discover site.

These are called "Category names", and should show up on Galileo M6 site.

Inactive hide details for David Carver ---03/19/2009 06:19:27 PM---I noticed on Ganymede that we currently have the feature titDavid Carver ---03/19/2009 06:19:27 PM---I noticed on Ganymede that we currently have the feature title, Web and Java EE Development. Any p

David Carver <dcarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/19/2009 06:19 PM

[wtp-dev] Galileo Features Question

Sent by:

wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I noticed on Ganymede that we currently have the feature title, Web and
Java EE Development.  Any possibility that we can change that to:

Web, XML, and Java EE Development

Makes it clear that there are XML related tools that could be installed
and not just Web (i.e. HTML, JSP, CSS).

Dave