Re: [wtp-dev] utility facet

On 17-03-2009 16:30, Karen Moore wrote:
If I create a new Faceted project and just add the 'Utility Module' facet, an empty user library named EAR Libraries is added to the project. I'm not sure when this functionality came about, but it seems fairly new to me. Is this expected behavior? Dali is currently using the Utility Module facet in conjuction with the JPA facet to create a JPA project, we do not need the EAR Libraries.

sounds very much like a bug - this happens to you on 3.5 ?

/max

Back to the top