[wtp-dev] Fw: XSL Graduation/Move Review -- Its official!

Congratulations!

I'll be submitting bugzillas and contacting EMO staff to get the "real" move done ... I expect it to take about 2 weeks (some staff are out of the office).

Welcome,

----- Forwarded by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 03/17/2009 03:44 PM -----

Anne Jacko <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

"Webmaster(Matt Ward)" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Sharon Corbett <sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/17/2009 01:17 PM

XSL Graduation/Move Review

Hello David,

We checked your Communication Channel this morning, and there was no
request to hold your review on a conference call tomorrow. Therefore,
there will be no Review Call, and the EMO has declared your review to
be successful based on your review docuware and on community feedback.

Congratulations on your successful Graduation/Move Review.
[...]

GIF image

Back to the top