Re: [wtp-dev] M6 new and Noteworthy

XSL Tools new and noteworthy has been updated.

Dave

Nitin Dahyabhai wrote:

The templates for M6 have been added to the web site repository, and you can preview the results at http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/news/3.1M6/ . As usual, if a project doesn't have anything written up on the morning of the milestone's availability, meaning this Wednesday, I'll just comment out the link to it from the overview page, no fuss, no muss. In particular, completed items from your plan's "Ease of Use" list would be good candidates.

To edit your subproject's contents, connect to the web site repository at :extssh:dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/org.eclipse and either check out the /www/webtools folder to get the entire webtools web site, or just the /www/webtools/development/news/3.1M6 for just this milestone's files.

Don't forget that API additions or changes, significant version number updates, and especially migration information should be recorded in "New Help for Old Friends IV" ( http://wiki.eclipse.org/New_Help_for_Old_Friends_IV ). WTP is large enough that adopters might otherwise have a hard time finding what they need to do to have a clean and properly functioning build when picking up our milestones. As always, if there are any questions or concerns, feel free to raise them. If you're pressed for time, send me screenshots and the relevant bug numbers and I'll write something up for you.

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/news/3.1M6/

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai