[wtp-dev] Commit rights for Amy Wu have been expired

webtools.sourceediting Committers,
David Williams has expired the commit rights for Amy Wu (amywu).  The
reason for this change is:

Amy has moved on to bigger and better things, and told me she no longer
will be a committer in WTP, so I'm removing her from the list in an effort
to keep it accurate.

I'm marking Amy as Committer Emeritus because she was central to the source
editing project for many years, and her touch can be seen in nearly every
plugin. We couldn't have done it without you Amy. Thanks for all your help!

To honor Amy Wu's contributions to the project, David Williams has
nominated Amy Wu for Committer Emeritus status.

Back to the top