[wtp-dev] JSF Tools project: Change in plan for WTP 3.1 release..

Hi,

We are deferring support for Facleets  in WTP 3.1  since  the JSF 2.0 spec will not be finalized in time for the Galileo release. The following plan items for the WTP 3.1 release are being deferred:

Move Facelet support into JSF Core for 2.0 support [251798]

Check WPE for XHTML/Facelet support [251797]

We will consider this feature in a follow-on release of WTP.

Thanks

Raghu Srinivasan,

Project Lead-JSF Tools Project

Back to the top