From: Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 02/09/2009 06:46 PM
Subject: [wtp-dev] Triggering hot-redeploy for dependency-type=consumes        modules

Hello,

I'm currently working on m2eclipse / WTP integration.
We're using, for certain projects, the dependency-type=consumes defined in org.eclipse.wst.common.component, in order to deploy non java resources of dependent modules to web projects.

Problem is, modifying a resource of such dependencies doesn't trigger the web project publishing to an associated server.
- Is this a bug? if so I'll file a report
- is this approach relevant?
- is there any way for me to achieve what I described on my own? i.e could you give me pointers on where to start (Implementing some listeners, notifers ...)?

thanks in advance,

Fred Bricon