From: OTN Forum Administrator [mailto:forums_us@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 3:17 AM
To: kosta
Subject: OTN Discussion Forum Thread "eclipse gynamede" has been updated

Hello kosta,

The thread
"eclipse gynamede"
was updated on Jan 16, 2009 3:16:54 AM by the user Barossa.
(Profile: http://forums.oracle.com/forums/profile.jspa?userID=674720).

Read the message below, or go to the message:

To view the thread, visit:
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=575&threadID=842341

To view the message, visit:
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=842341&messageID=3220634#3220634

Message of the Post
Subject: Re: eclipse gynamede

Content of the new Post:
one more thing,

when I use run as / run on server, the tasks are diplayed but greyed out, so I cannot change anything, still I have to click on "next" which is pretty useless.

thanks,

Barossa