From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Carver
Sent: 22 януари 2009 г. 18:45 ч.
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: [wtp-dev] XHTML Namespace and XSD

I noticed that WTP is only including the DTDs for XHTML.   The DTD isn't
going to work for my test case as I need to have it assoicated with a
particular namespace.  The issue is that there are multiple XSDs that
are associated to the namespace, so adding it to the XML catalog really
isn't an option.  I could possibly create a Custom Resolver for testing,
but I still need the XSDs locally so I'm not fetching them from the
internet.   Do I need to open a CQ to have these schemas used locally
instead of relying on a internet connection?

I have 4 tests that are failing in XSL Tools when run on the build
server, that seem to be internet connection related.

Dave