Re: [wtp-dev] [Fwd: Re: [babel-dev] Identifying (and externalising) untranslated strings]

Sean,

I suggest you open bugs on NL sorts of issues so we (and you) can prioritize and track them appropriately.

Thanks,

Inactive hide details for Sean Flanigan ---01/19/2009 01:12:54 AM---Trying again after being bounced for not being a subscriberSean Flanigan ---01/19/2009 01:12:54 AM---Trying again after being bounced for not being a subscriber... --

Sean Flanigan <sflaniga@xxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/19/2009 01:12 AM

[wtp-dev] [Fwd: Re: [babel-dev] Identifying (and externalising) untranslated strings]

Sent by:

wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Trying again after being bounced for not being a subscriber...

--
Sean Flanigan

Senior Software Engineer
Engineering - Internationalisation