[wtp-dev] Future of Faceted Project Framework

As some of you have already heard, I have created a new project at Eclipse to hold Faceted Project Framework and promote it to projects outside the traditional WTP circle of friends. The project has now had its creation review and has been provisioned (ready to go from infrastructural standpoint).

The following wiki describes the proposed transition plan. The goal is to make the transition as painless as possible. Read the wiki for details and let me know if you have any comments about this.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Faceted_Project_Framework/WTP_Transition_Plan

I would also encourage people to add the new project’s newsgroup to your news readers so that you can keep tabs on how the work on the new project is progressing or if you want to join the party.

http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.fproj

Thanks,

- Konstantin

Back to the top