Fw: [wtp-dev] Ongoing JUnit failures in 3.0.4 builds

Thanks Nitin!

I just took a look at the problem.  It seems to be intermittent problem with a class we copied to a workspace not getting compile properly before the Web services wizard is run.  I've opened defect 258884 to track this problem.  Note that the latest WTP 3.0.4 build today is fine though.

Regards,

Kathy Chan
Rational Java Web Services,
IBM Canada Lab

kathy@xxxxxxxxxx
(905) 413-3022

----- Forwarded by Kathy Chan/Toronto/IBM on 12/15/2008 06:49 PM -----
Nitin Dahyabhai <nitind@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/15/2008 01:59 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Ongoing JUnit failures in 3.0.4 builds

Although I've cleared up the JSDT versioning related failures in our 3.0.4
builds, the build is still consistently breaking

I'm not sure what's going on with the WebServices Axis-related test, but
the JSF Page Designer tests appear to either not be finishing or running
out of memory:
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-M/20081211111933/M-3.0.4-20081211111933/testResults/html/org.eclipse.jst.pagedesigner.tests.AllTests.html
.  Is there something that needs to change when running the Page Designer
tests?  And is the WebServices failure being looked at?

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing