[wtp-dev] Ongoing JUnit failures in 3.0.4 builds

Although I've cleared up the JSDT versioning related failures in our 3.0.4
builds, the build is still consistently breaking

I'm not sure what's going on with the WebServices Axis-related test, but
the JSF Page Designer tests appear to either not be finishing or running
out of memory:
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-M/20081211111933/M-3.0.4-20081211111933/testResults/html/org.eclipse.jst.pagedesigner.tests.AllTests.html
.  Is there something that needs to change when running the Page Designer
tests?  And is the WebServices failure being looked at?

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing