Re: [wtp-dev] Using ModelQueryExtension

Set a breakpoint in ModelQueryExtensionRegistry's getApplicableExtensions and see if this is being called to load up your extension.  From there, step through to see why your attributes are not being added.

kremens@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/27/2008 12:04 PM

Please respond to
kremens@xxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] Using ModelQueryExtension

I'm trying to extend WTP and provide content assist for our own dialect of html.  I'm actually trying to do this by extending PDT, but as this extension point comes from WTP, those guys directed me here.

I obviously know about CTRL space!  What I'm saying is that, after implementing this extension point, when I press CTRL space, nothing happens.  What I'm looking for is a tip that I'm missing some implementation detail.

Thanks...