[wtp-dev] Plans for Java EE 6 support in WTP?

I've been trying to find more info on the site on the plans for Java EE 6 support in WTP, but I've only found very limited information:

A quick mention in the minutes of a meeting in July:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/JEE_Status_Meetings/2008-07-24

A section with a couple of bugs filed/linked in the project plan:
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=webtools.jeetools

Is there more? We are trying to plan for the GlassFish V3 plugin support and would like to know what WTP will provide.

Thanks!
Rochelle

Back to the top