Re: [wtp-dev] Are CVS inboxes real distribution lists?

Nitin Dahyabhai wrote:
They're not mailing lists in the traditional sense, but anyone can set their Bugzilla Email Preferences to watch users according to their addresses and be notified of new bugs being opened. I do so to keep track of the incoming reports in Source Editing as well as some (possibly too many) platform components. Of course this requires that most bugs not be opened with an explicit assignee other than the inbox, and it's probably easier to save a Bugzilla query of the "interesting" inboxes as an RSS feed and read them that way.
The other thing I do along these lines, is setup a Mylyn Query to pull the information so that it shows up within my Eclipse workbench, instead of cluttering up my email inbox. I get enough email and bug reports as it is now.

Dave

Back to the top