RE: [wtp-dev] WTP and DTP collaboration and re-using pre-compiled bundles

>  I did not bring this up to start some sort of a turf war.

Yes, me neither. Nor did I intend to start a debate on the Eclipse Development process.

Apologies for misinterpreting the question ... I thought it was a question to me!
But, as you say, the committers involved have the most to say about where they want it.
And, I suspect many homes could fit.

Kind of spoiled my original intent of trying to say "we can make this easy to do".
And I still think it can be easy, and am willing to help if I can.

Thanks.

Back to the top