From: Rob Stryker [mailto:rob.stryker@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:14 PM
To: konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] WTP and DTP collaboration

Hi Konstantin:

I just wanted to say I know I missed today's call as well as last
week's, but I would very much like to be a part of writing this
integration code or providing patches / new code to help the process
along. I've already been providing the patches for the future server
view based on Common Navigator and am more than willing to provide time
and code for this endeavor as well.

I hope to make next week's call, assuming it's at the same time and number?

Look forward to helping.

- Rob Stryker