[wtp-dev] Re: property for server address?

I'll answer my own question - it is possible to set the value of the property in my initialize and saveConfig methods of my GenericServer subclass.

Thanks,
Rochelle

raccah@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The server address (host name) is collected as part of the generic server framework on the first page of the new server wizard and available in the OverviewEditorPart in the editor. For some reason, our server had it defined (a second time) as a property in our serverdef and editor section. I'm trying to remove it, but see that in addition to the java code (where I can get to the generic framework's value by getServer().getHost()), we use the value collected from our property in the serverdef and ant file (deployment task). Is there any way to access the generic property in the xml/ant files? If not, I can keep our extra property, but would like to know if there's a way to hide that property from the wizard or sync it to the value of the generic one.

Thanks,
Rochelle

Back to the top