Re: [wtp-dev] Question about eclipse versions...

WTP is included in the J2EE Gandymede package.

Dave

mkburdette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Please excuse me if this is off topic for this list.

I recently re-installed eclipse, and from the downloads page, chose the J2EE "gandymede" distribution. Previously, I had been using the WTP project, and was wondering what the difference is. I am wanting to develop web applications and web services.

Is one better than the other? Is WTP a subset of J2EE Gandymede?

Thanks