From: raccah@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/26/2008 06:48 PM
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] questions on local/remote support for generic        server        adapters

Hi Tim,

Just getting back to this.  I now see what you mean about the wizard
filtering out servers to start.  My question is, once you've set up a
server which is a local host, you can double click it and edit the host
name in the editor window.  Why does that allow to type in something for
which SocketUtil.isLocalhost() returns false?

Thanks,
Rochelle

http://www.whatevermyhostis.com:8080/ is a