Re: [wtp-dev] best way to deal with classpath of changing jar files?

The wildcard mechanism is already in place for generic server
classpaths. The JBoss generic server adapter uses it, take a look at
the jboss.serverdef for an example.
We do not have anything for 2. It is hard for generic server framework
to detect if a functionality exists and remain generic.
--
Gorkem