[wtp-dev] Supporting additional language: CFML

Hello All,

I have been looking around trying to figure out how to create an eclipse plugin specifically for CFML. I know about, and use, CFEclipse, but wanted to know what would be required to have CFML be part of the WTP.

At it's base CFML is build around HTML so for it's most basic functionality it would be HTML with additional tag definitions.

I haven't done much Java programming but would like to help out if there was someone that would be able to help with it.

--
Randy Merrill

Back to the top