[wtp-dev] +1 for Nick Sandonato

+1
Excellent. Nick has shown ability in a number of very "deep" areas of the
SSE code which is much needed and appreciated. I also see him regularly on
the newsgroup, answering questions, guiding users, so I believe he has
demonstrated the community spirit that is so important to Eclipse's
success. Not only that, he even dived into the performance test code! Great
contributions, and I'm sure he will do even more as one of the decision
makers in the project.

Voting summary: http://portal.eclipse.org/

Back to the top