[wtp-dev] our SR1 +2 Date is Wednesday.

Sorry, but I messed up and let this date slip up on us ... it's not Friday like we've been saying in status meetings, but our bits are due on  Wednesday.

So, don't take it personally if your PMC requests are deferred ... many would have been deferred anyway ... this just make it more obvious.

Any code changes will need to be in by EOD Tuesday, quick test Wednesday, then more detailed testing throughout the week, verifying defects, etc.

Just wanted to welcome you all with this bright news on Monday -- less work for us! :)

As always, let us know if questions,

Back to the top