[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[wtp-dev] JSF faces-config component-extension
- From: "Paul Rivera" <paulrivera22@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:20:12 +0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=x6BTO52QSklpF7dUBhLLE55K6dNT/YfTumVhgnvMPsU=; b=pc6BcCPDXdkoUleiw44DmJnywJMF8sgnz+cKx/0751b4zLWWjRcBoPOGyKhmJK9G1k LyJ0qLSqCROS38EGm9GGt/kY9c1u0HKzV2ZVm61CzIkRw/EIYQvW3E/ImNqMsF1RE9cQ sZXl5YawmAZzXHdaI0PmDOS0YdQ6hIvVFtxeo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=WejvI+hKZKf+6fZwbdLfXQyjERaxHJWg/KHdTGbyxlK6LXK1Y3bkUdnMrdnjmdjxTw ZZGPy/4j2mIQM/uXryBn33Yvi/jUuFr3J8pOOOMprBa6Pb0g0gUqxVq+/MCovRJ0y37p EII2jK/xCkMxTLfSQTrtBMoPqVfEnzF5HCGpA=
I can't seem to find enough resources on the web that talks about what the component-extension in faces-config.xml does exactly.
I've read about Oracle's proposal in JSF Central about this and how it was meant to assist JSF tools. But for eclipse, what difference does it make whether I have component-extension element in my faces-config? I can simply define my components as:
And when I create my jsf pages, eclipse can still show me the list of attributes available to my tag (those declared in tld) when I hit ctrl+space.
Oh, by the way, your link to the WTP newsgroup seems to be broken in your site: http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/
. I got a 404 file not found error.