[wtp-dev] Need some support about Web Page Editor (WTP)

Dear WTP Group,

My Name's Khai Huynh, I'm Vietnamese student. I have just install Eclipse WTP, I want to use "Web Page Editor" to design my html file, then I implement a plug-in which get content of "Web Page Editor" (get content of file html which I'm designing).

But I have problem about get content of "Web Page Editor". The follow code which is OK when I use some other text-editor, but it don't work when I use "Web Page Editor":

//--------------------------------------------------------------------
IDocumentProvider documentProvider;
ITextEditor textEditor = (ITextEditor) window.getPages()[0].getActiveEditor();
documentProvider = textEditor.getDocumentProvider();
IDocument document;
document = documentProvider.getDocument(window.getPages()[0].getActiveEditor().getEditorInput());

// then document variable will contain the content of current editor, but it doesn't work with Web Page Editor

Can you help me to get content of Web Page Editor?

Can you give the sample code to get content of Web Page Editor?
Thank you very much,

Looking for your respond,
Best regards,

Khai Huynh