Re: [wtp-dev] questions on local/remote support for generic server adapters

And this is the behavior that kinda forces us to always say we support remote
hosts even though we don't (deployment wise)

The hostname is not really enough to decide wether we support it or not as an server adapter.

/max

Hi Rochelle,

I'm not sure I understand your question. The field is always editable, but
the wizard already uses SocketUtil.isLocalhost() to determine if you are
typing a local hostname. If you type anything that is a remote host or IP,
it filters out server adapters that only support local servers.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

From:
raccah@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."
<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>