From: Angel Vera/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
To: "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/30/2008 06:26 PM
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] WTP Performance Cross Team

I will be away as well due to the Canadian holiday, my appologies.

Best Regards,
-- --
Mr. Angel Vera
 Server Tools Developer for WTP and Rational
 Lotus Notes: Angel Vera/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
 Tel: 905-413-5919 - E-Mail: arvera@xxxxxxxxxx
-----
Those who think that something is impossible,
should not interfere with those who are willing to do it. - Angel Vera

Mark Hutchinson/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/30/2008 05:03 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] WTP Performance Cross Team

Monday August the 4th is a holiday in Canada so I won't be able to attend next week's performance meeting.

Mark Hutchinson, IBM Toronto Lab
Software Developer, Rational Java Web Services Tools

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Performance_Tests

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/people/person.php?name=raev>

mailto:kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx

www.sap.com