[wtp-dev] What's with the dog collar image for WTP features?

We were doing some branding work for our product when someone asked about the dog collar image. I clicked on the button and to my surprise discovered that it's associated with WTP features. What is the image supposed to represent? In absence of a better graphic, can we go back to using the standard Eclipse image?

Oracle
Konstantin Komissarchik | Consulting Member of Technical Staff
Phone: +1 425 201 1795 | Mobile: +1 206 898 0611
Oracle Eclipse Tooling
411 108th Ave NE, Suite 2100 | Bellevue, WA 98004

Back to the top