From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Behrang Saeedzadeh
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 10:36 AM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] Eclipse cannot find the tag library descriptors
forJSFcore and html taglibs

Hi Kaloyan,

> The wtp-dev mailing list is for collaboration between WTP developers.
> You are encourage to use the designated newsgroup for user questions
> like this:
> http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.webtools

Thanks for pointing to the user's mailing list :-) I have been trying to
find it
for some time with no luck! Is there also a mailing list available for
users?

> As far as I understand the problem, the Glassfish server has the JSF
> libs at runtime, but they are not included in the classpath of your
Web
> project targeted on the Glassfish runtime. The latter is
responsibility
> of the Glassfish server adapter that you have downloaded. It is not
> develop in the WTP project and you should report the problem to the
> Glassfish developers.

I also thought so and I have reported this to Arun Gupta. But I thought
maybe this is a shortcoming in the server plugin API so I posted it
both to Arun's blog and here.

Thanks,
Behrang

Nabble.com.