[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [wtp-dev] Eclipse cannot find the tag library descriptors for JSFcore and html taglibs
- From: "Behrang Saeedzadeh" <behrangsa@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:36:03 +1000
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=RyLj9BXRJ4qTWGEgoaRmmNyeCLGu/FJS1YcC0tVeH2k=; b=Y+7+1aZptJs1bmW3L/o8J+S9lDjnLUkQp5QAuP8FmLCrWCCMr9kbHSKkf172rgYHVp oQU51epcqaP9VMf7gMA11lsxGitABQp5w/tbhExlgnnM7VLulhfGlW/Y61X+zoLnQgXM Z8rPFHraLf9iMiDbmf4ymWQXtbm97JT5N3dLY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references; b=n6z1o0aAvNEKDxVggphmVDC6EdakFEwi8sge8GdrhP/Lk0O5GqoSWgrwafdt1xZJJh bhWZV9N3bgk01t0DdPAvwcqqG3w98H68pSEW/mZoCUFa+lH8lPVANYHZnpxItuShQscU Ewncbv1ExYf3F/H+Z1uMTPYHm34rEIALCDO2Y=
> The wtp-dev mailing list is for collaboration between WTP developers.
> You are encourage to use the designated newsgroup for user questions
> like this:
Thanks for pointing to the user's mailing list :-) I have been trying to find it
for some time with no luck! Is there also a mailing list available for users?
> As far as I understand the problem, the Glassfish server has the JSF
> libs at runtime, but they are not included in the classpath of your Web
> project targeted on the Glassfish runtime. The latter is responsibility
> of the Glassfish server adapter that you have downloaded. It is not
> develop in the WTP project and you should report the problem to the
> Glassfish developers.
I also thought so and I have reported this to Arun Gupta. But I thought
maybe this is a shortcoming in the server plugin API so I posted it
both to Arun's blog and here.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
> On Behalf Of Behrang
> Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 9:27 AM
> To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [wtp-dev] Eclipse cannot find the tag library descriptors for
> JSFcore and html taglibs
> I have created a new Dynamic Web project in Ganymede, and I am deploying
> Glassfish 2ur2.
> I added Glassfish by clicking on "Download additional server adapters"
> in the "New Server Runtime Environment" dialog.
> I have used 2.5 as the Web module version and JavaServer Faces 1.2 as
> configuration. For JSF libraries I have chosen Server Supplied JSF
> Then I create a new JSF/HTML page.
> Now eclipse shows two errors next to:
> <%@ taglib prefix="f" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"%>
> <%@ taglib prefix="h" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"%>
> saying that it cannot find the tlds for the core and html taglibs.
> if I deploy my app it works fine, I think Eclipse does not know where
> JSF libs are in Glassfish.
> Any ideas how can I fix this?
> View this message in context:
> Sent from the Eclipse WTP - general mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> wtp-dev mailing list
> wtp-dev mailing list